Dry, Itchy Scalp in the winter time can feel like the worst to a locked head. It's important to be proactive in the wintertime and prevent dry scalp before it happens. Once the flakes come, it's too late, but not irreparable. Try these tips
- Drink lots of water-half your body weight a day, make it room temp water for extra benefits
- Eat a tablespoon of Chia/Flaxseeds a day for Omega 3 Fatty Acid benefits
- Add Aloe Vera gel to your shampoo mix
- Add Aloe Vera gel to your rinse to lock in moisture benefits
- Feed your scalp daily by spritzing with water and massaging
- Add a tsp of a light oil (e.g. almond, jojoba, olive) to palm of hands and massage the scalp after the spritz to lock in the benefits
Feed those follicles or they will start screaming at you! keep them happy, water your garden and remember, your scalp is skin. If your skin is dry, so is your scalp, even moreso. Those follicles are busy working almost 24-7. Treat them well and your garden will flourish. Me and my clients grow more hair in the winter than the summer because of these tips!
Want more? Get The Knotty Truth Lock Manual on Amazon Today!